Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blatant Blog Misuse

So, I've been writing off and on for about a year, as a service (and cause it makes me feel cool). Now it's time to cash in. Apparently bloggers are invited to see a screening of the new movie Serenity. A FREE screening. All I have to do is post some links to the film and review it afterwards. So here goes...
Joss Whedon, the Oscar® - and Emmy - nominated writer/director responsible for the worldwide television phenomena of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE, ANGEL and FIREFLY, now applies his trademark compassion and wit to a small band of galactic outcasts 500 years in the future in his feature film directorial debut, Serenity. The film centers around Captain Malcolm Reynolds, a hardened veteran (on the losing side) of a galactic civil war, who now ekes out a living pulling off small crimes and transport-for-hire aboard his ship, Serenity. He leads a small, eclectic crew who are the closest thing he has left to family –squabbling, insubordinate and undyingly loyal.
You can check out the movie site here.
I hadn't heard of the series Firefly, which this movie is based on, but I have enjoyed the occasional Buffy or Angel. If this is as good, it will definitely be worth every penny.

4 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger melloman said...

"Blogs Get People Excited," Media Anti-Censorship Handbook Warns
"Blogs get people excited. Or else they disturb and worry them. Some people distrust them.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse games horse gift related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse games horse gift

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Jeremy C. said...

J-Red and Bear,
I just happened upon your blog and it is way cool. You should check out my blog at Iwanttosellyousomething.com

What's up with all these lame comments from advertisers!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jlowryjr said...

How was the movie?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Bear said...

It's not till Thursday, but don't you worry, I'll let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home