Friday, December 10, 2004

Rumsfield's Arranged Grilling

Everyone else is posting about it, so I thought I should too. I'm going to be lazy though, and just link to LGF.

Summary for those who haven't kept up.

  • Rumsfild was asked difficult questions about a perceived lack of equipment for soldiers in Iraq.
  • He respnded well (though that is being ignored)
  • It turns out that a reporter arranged the soldier's question, even prompting him on what to say.
  • The paper employing the reporter issued the apology linked above in LGF.

I'll try to add more as more comes out.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jred said...

Sadly, here is another example of the media "creating" the news as oppossed to reporting it. (I read this on some blog, but can't remember where).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home