Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Romney Watch '08' Part II

It looks like J-Red's entry from July is growing closer to reality. According to the Boston Globe, Mitt Romney will not seek reelection in '06 in order to pursue the Republican presidential candidacy in '08. This is good news.

My wife asked me if there was anybody I was hoping would run. I threw out Rice and Giuliani as interesting candidates, having completely forgotten Mitt. I am chagrined by the oversight, and he is my candidate (at least right now). He has a strong political pedigree, is photogenic, unquestionably smart, media-savvy, and was the governor of one of the most liberal states in the Union.

Romney-Rice is not a bad ticket.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jeremy C. said...

Can they beat a Hillary-???? ticket?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home