Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Kerry IS 3CPO from Star Wars

Check out the opinionjournal.com's comparisons of Kerry to Star Wars character, 3CPO. The resemblance in terms of policy and manerisms is stunning.

Here are a couple of 3CPO quotes from the movie:
  • "We'll be destroyed for sure! This is madness! We're doomed."
  • "Hey! You're not permitted in there! You'll be deactivated for sure! Don't you call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease!"
  • "Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about? I'm not getting in there! I'm going to regret this."
  • "How did we get into this mess? I really don't know how. We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life."
  • "Where do you think you're going? Well, I'm not going that way. It's much too rocky. This way is much easier."
  • "What mission? What are you talking about? I've just about had enough of you! Go that way! You'll be malfunctioning within a day, you nearsighted scrap pile! And don't let me catch you following me, begging for help, because you won't get it!"
  • "No more adventures! I'm not going that way."
  • "That malfunctioning little twerp! This is all his fault! He tricked me into going this way, but he'll do no better."
  • "Protocol? Why, it's my primary function, sir. I am well versed in all the customs."
  • "No, I don't think he likes you at all. No, I don't like you either."
  • "It wasn't my fault, sir! Please don't deactivate me! I told him not to go, but he's faulty, malfunctioning. Kept babbling on about his mission."
  • "I suggest a new strategy, R2: Let the wookie win."
  • "Help! I think I'm melting! This is all your fault!"

Read the comparisons of Bush to Han Solo or R2D2, they're great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home