Thursday, November 10, 2005

Administrative Duties

Wow, comment-spam is really annoying!
I've looked around and it seems like the only method to prevent comment-spam from appearing is to manually approve each comment. While we don't get too many comments now (I think we average one real comment every 5 or 6 posts), I have high hopes for the future and don't want to have to approve all comments. So I wanted all seven of our readers to know that from now on I will be deleting comment-spam. Deleted comments look like this:

At 9:38 PM, Alexander said...
This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

So if that Michael Moore (The Truth) guy comes back, he can comment with confidence that his opinions will be viewed and ridiculed. I'm not censoring dissent, just cleaning up the blog.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Jred said...

Hey Bear, did I ever tell you that the whole "the truth" guy was actually my cousing, just trying to provoke us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home